* For expecting, new or already parent, caregivers and teachers *
· Do you want to give your baby the best start in life?
· 2 hrs workshop introducing baby’s neurodevelopmental movements
* Did you know that when babies are kept frequently in car seats or other equipment that prop them up before they are ready, it could effect their neurological development?
· Learn how your baby's cognitive brain functions, like the ability to read, write, focus, self-regulate and more, use the same sensory and motor neural connections that they establish in infancy!
· While guiding you through these innate, genetically encoded, movements of womb and infancy, parents and caregivers will discover how to support these neurodevelopmental milestones that are responsible to help baby be born, grow and learn.
· Fee, $45 including manual. Both parent for the price of one.To register contact Yvette Halpin: firstname.lastname@example.org or 819-459-2983